Dr. April Westfall
- 30 years in the dental field. Dentist since 2010.
- Worked 2 years in the Alaskan Bush providing dentistry in the remote villages of the Yukon Delta that are inaccessible except by bush plane or boat.
- Has traveled to over 12 countries on over 20 dental mission trips.
- On Board of Directors of Wings Worldwide Humanitarian, a non-profit that creates and sustains International dental health programs in developing countries.
- Is the great great grand-niece of Kit Carson and comes by her love of the outdoors honestly.
Dr. Mitchell Goodis
Dr. Goodis is located at our Diamond Springs location near Placerville.
His dentistry experience spans a career for close to 40 years and has been practicing in the Diamond Springs area for most of those years.
Dr. Goodis completed his schooling at Temple University in Philadelphia and is a qualified General Dentist that specialises in surgical extractions.
Dr. Richard Nakabayashi
Dr. Nakabayashi is located at our Diamond Springs location near Placerville.
He has been working with Dr. Goodis for many years in the Diamond Springs area.
Dr. Nakabayashi completed his schooling at Loma Linda Health Sciences University in Southern California and is a qualified General Dentist.